ICT 2012 BEST PAPER AWARD
Best Research Award
Dr. Sirapat Boonkrong
King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok
ADPC 2012 BEST PAPER AWARD
Best Research Award
Hiroshima City University
Global Science and Technology Forum
ICTs have revolutionized people’s lives. They serve as a radical force paving the way towards better living. They ride the wave of innovation while leveraging on traditional competitive advantages to build new scalable capabilities. Embedded in the current technological developments are important issues and concepts that require further discussion. These issues have a profound impact on the socio-economic, political, and cultural spheres of nations.
The goal of the International Academic Conference on Infocomm Technologies in Competitive Strategies is to provide opportunities for academics, researchers, experienced professionals and business people to share their knowledge of infocomm technologies that can best derive competitive advantage.
• The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-2136, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2144 will be indexed by Ulrichsweb,
EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, PsycEXTRA and will be submitted to Scopus,ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: All authors who presented their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Computing (JoC) (Print ISSN: 2251-3043, E-periodical: 2010-2283) All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the (JoC) on a complimentary basis.
GSTF JoC is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Cabell's Directories, IndexCopernicus and will be submitted to Scopus, Google Scholar, amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "The ICT Age" to be published by GSTF.
This book will be edited by Dr. Edmond Prakash, Professor in Computer Games Technology, Department of Computer Science & Technology, University of Bedfordshire, United Kingdom & co-edited by Dr. Anton Ravindran, President, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF).
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• ICT 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the ICT 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 36 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit: http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php
SEA 2014 PARTNER UNIVERSITIES